Careers in Rangeland Management


When choosing a school to pursue your rangeland career you'll want to visit their sites and e-mail or call the listed range professors to confirm that they offer the courses you need:

Schools Providing Rangeland Courses

Use the map below to choose the state or province where you want to study rangeland ecology and management. You may be able to study out of state for only 150% of resident tuition through the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program. Asterisks (*) indicate schools that have been accredited by the Society for Range Management.